PPI PC2150 amp

cjj2d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Murfreesboro
Item(s) for Sale:precision Power Powerclass 2150 amp

Item(s) Description/Condition: 8 out of 10 cosmetically. A couple small scratches, nothing major. This amp is part of the original power class series. Great quality PPI here. Amp is rated at:

2 x 150 @ 4 ohms

2 x 300 bridged

1 x 600 @ 4 ohms.

Great quality amp here, if you are familiar with old school PPI you know how good these amps are. The warranty sticker was removed/replaced back on once. I simply removed part of it a while back cause I wanted to take pics of the amps insides.

Price: $200 shipped to lower 48.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information

Item Pictures:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

^^
I think i bought some of them from you. not so?

Good guy here..
I believe you did. after those I thought I would keep these 2150's and use them. then decided to sell them again. I can never make up my mind. really I just hate letting them go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.