ppi bk 1800.1d or?

No not that one how do u know amp is good??? Usually the good ones don't say max watts, exception is American bass 4480. Go with the 1800
no go on the hifonics either? even though they both got good reveiws? I honestly don't know that is why i'm asking. I see rms and figure **** they shouldn't be able to lie about that but i know that isn't how it works. So what makes the ppi better?

no go on the hifonics either? even though they both got good reveiws? I honestly don't know that is why i'm asking. I see rms and figure **** they shouldn't be able to lie about that but i know that isn't how it works. So what makes the ppi better?
unless they've been tested, you assume they all lie about their power ratings. i don't care what company it is.

All the sonicelectronix amps are chinese bottom dollar ****. i own the ppi bk1800 and had it wired to 2 ohms. I've pushed it with LACK OF GOOD ELECTRICAL SYSTEM to rated power and the amp barely got warm after 15-30min. I'm assuming they're rated accurately, but you never know......

unless they've been tested' date=' you assume they all lie about their power ratings. i don't care what company it is.
All the sonicelectronix amps are chinese bottom dollar ****. i own the ppi bk1800 and had it wired to 2 ohms. I've pushed it with LACK OF GOOD ELECTRICAL SYSTEM to rated power and the amp barely got warm after 15-30min. I'm assuming they're rated accurately, but you never know......[/quote']

Great now i feel confident in none of them....

I have yet to hear something about the ppi black ice series. I would own them if I didn't have amps already. I think they will do just fine especially if you have that much headroom
I'm trying to spend least amount of money possible with out compromising any sound.

that 1800.1D is better built then my hifonics brx 2400.1d. They are budget power, reliable, current hogging budget power amps that make rated or close to it with good electricals. If you want anything higher quality, your more then welcome to bump your budget up to the 350+ range //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.