PowerMouse review

Participant count
  • Participant list

accordkid99

I decided It was time to upgrade my sub sys, so I decided to go with the best. After checking out many different configurations, and hearing about the touted Power Mouse I decided that this was for me. Working with Kevin(Bass Mechanic), first off I was Impressed by how much hard work went into research and building this box. Of course i was skeptical at first but after about six months of reading threads, and hearing all the talk I knew he was on to something....good. So, I ordered a dual 10 PM, Kevin was very helpfull. His knowledge about his s&^%!!! is evident, and calmed my nerves right away. Well, It arrived last Thurs. and took all night to hook it up(I got a lot of stuff I mounted on it, two amps in the custom built amp rack, another amp, and Pioneer brain on the back and a Pioneer disc changer on top). This badboy kicks a$$, enough bass to keep my heavy ears happy. What really amazed me was how hard it hit on basically every bass note. From a very low, heart pounding, to a very tight punch in the back, this box gives it all. I'm very lucky to have come across this forum, and get hooked up!!!. And the cool light up windows adds a "Dayemmmmnnn" to everyone who sees it. I just wanted to let everyone know.........BELIEVE the HYPE!!!!!!!

check them out here.....http://www.rmscaraudio.com

kid01.jpg

kid02.jpg

kid03.jpg

kidhu01.jpg

kidheadrest.jpg

**** $700 is a lot to pay for 2 10's and a box but it sure looks nice. Man what I would do with $700... (dreaming) 2 e12a's, custom box...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.