Powering 3000rms in a tiburon

Yeah that ***** but I can't get a new car, also a Tiburon is great for systems as far as the trunk goes, probably as good of a vehicle as you can get for doing 2 12s and still having a back seat, however the alternator situation does really ****
Nooooo

Don't get a Tiburon

Google is your friend
I'm sorry you're right, I know I'm asking a lot. I googled the batteries, thanks! Found out the hc 1800 is the g34.

About the reverse polarity though, could you please just elaborate a little more on what you were saying please? Thanks!

I'm sorry you're right, I know I'm asking a lot. I googled the batteries, thanks! Found out the hc 1800 is the g34.
About the reverse polarity though, could you please just elaborate a little more on what you were saying please? Thanks!
Basically where the positives and negatives are sitting. Theres normal and theres reverse polarity where they switch sides

Basically where the positives and negatives are sitting. Theres normal and theres reverse polarity where they switch sides
Okay so some cars need the separate battery mounted reverse polarity, positive goes to negative instead of positive? And you were telling me to check to see if my car is that way?

Okay so some cars need the separate battery mounted reverse polarity, positive goes to negative instead of positive? And you were telling me to check to see if my car is that way?
Not that positive goes to negative, but the positive and negative are on different sides.

For example (I crammed a D5100R under the hood on my 2013 Accent in place of the tiny stock group 121R) look at this D5100

XS Power D5100 12-Volt Deep Cycle AGM Power Cell Battery

Vs the D5100R

XS Power D5100R 12V Deep Cycle AGM Reverse Polarity Power Cell

Not that positive goes to negative, but the positive and negative are on different sides.
For example (I crammed a D5100R under the hood on my 2013 Accent in place of the tiny stock group 121R) look at this D5100

XS Power D5100 12-Volt Deep Cycle AGM Power Cell Battery

Vs the D5100R

XS Power D5100R 12V Deep Cycle AGM Reverse Polarity Power Cell
Ohh sweet! I totally get it now, thanks! Still curious why Jeff originally mentioned that, maybe because he was saying a reverse polarity battery in the trunk could possibly help me with room since I said I am lacking room for a battery

EDIT: didn't see Jeff's last post

I totally get it now I think. I originally thought Jeff that in your post when you said "not for under the hood" that u meant the trunk battery haha but you're saying for the under the hood battery, I might need the reverse polarity one right? And that I need to check amd see if that's what I need or not right?

Btw, it looks like your stock battery is probably a group 124R.

You might be able to cram in a larger one, though, if Hyundai mounted it in your Tiburon similarly to how they did in my car. I'd be glad to elaborate if you'd like.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.