Powerbass Xa-4000d?

slapmaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mobile al
does this amp comes even close to doing rated power? anybody got any expeirence with them?

XA Series Class D Amplifier Features:

Remote Bass Control (Included): Wired dash mounted remote allows you to fine tune the amps special BASS EQ circuitry. Variable from 0~18dB.

Strap Two Amps Together for Double Power Output: Allows two of the same model amplifier to be combined in a Master/Slave configuration to function as one for increased power.

Oversized Power and Ground Inputs: Heavy duty 4-Guage CNC machined high efficiency Power and Ground Inputs for maximum power transfer.

24 dB/Octave Electronic Crossover: Variable LPF (Low Pass Frequency) from 20Hz~1.5KHz plus a separate variable Sub Sonic filter for maximum system flexibilty.

Self-diagnostic Protection Circuitry: 4-way protection circuitry guards against Short Circuit/Thermal Overheating/ Impedance Overload and DC Output

XA-4000D (Available 4th Quarter 2006)

Mono Power Amplifier

SPECIFICATIONS:

• 4 ohm Power : 1350W x 1

• 2 ohm Power : 2700W x 1

• 1 ohm Mono Power : 4000W x 1

• Strapped Power : 8000W

• Total Harmonic Distortion :

• Frequency Response : 18Hz - 250Hz

• S/N Ratio : >90 dB/W/M

• Damping Factor : >200

• Input Sensitivity : 0.3 - 8.0 volts

• Crossover Slope : 12 dB

• High-Pass Crossover Freq : 50Hz - 250Hz

• Variable Subwoofer EQ : 0/+18 dB

• Subwoofer EQ Frequency : 45Hz

• Dimensions : 25.5" x 10.51" x 2.56"

• Dimensions : 648mm x 267mm x 65mm

ive been interested in these myself but not many people know much about them i had 2 of the p series 12's and they sounded good but thats no help here

E mail jay @ j.kent@powerbassusa.com , it will usally go to his blackberry , some of you may know jay or other wise known as super jay formelly with eclipse, he will tell you what you want to known, I'm pretty sure he was heavily involved with the design of the XA 4000d

Hit up Jack over on SMD. I think he just bought 6 of them... Im sure he could give you some insight.
got damit, he must be the reason the guy on ebay took down his auction for six of them. i planned on bidding on two of them. that's why i made this thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

slapmaster

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slapmaster
mobile al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date