Power in to which battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

Crownvicon28s
10+ year member

God 1st
Here is a pic of my trunk.

http://s488.photobucket.com/albums/rr242/crownvicon4s/?action=view&current=100_0992.jpg

Im getting my batteries tomorrow. I going to have a battery on each side of my box. My sub amp is on the left side of the box and my 4ch is on the right side. My bass amp is going to be getting power and grounded to the battery on the left side of the box. So the question is do I run my power and ground run from the front into the battery on the left side of the box or into the battery on the right side of the box? I was thinking about running them to the battery on the right thinking that it would draw from the battery closest to it then the battery on the right side then from the battery upfront. I was also thinking to run my main power and ground closest to the amp which is the left side. Is there a right or wrong way to do this?

lol...

i dont really grasp what you are asking, its too early in the morning. But i dont think thee is a wrong way really. Just try and make your grounds as short as possible...

I dont see how you even fit that box in that trunk in the first place.
It was rough. I wish I could put my batteries on the same side, but I cant. I dont know which battery would be better to run my power and ground into from the front.

lol...
i dont really grasp what you are asking, its too early in the morning. But i dont think thee is a wrong way really. Just try and make your grounds as short as possible...
Battery on the left side of the box (closest to the amp). Battery on the right side of the box also. Do I run my power and ground from the front into the battery on the right side of the box or on the left side or does it matter?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.