power and ground

that looks pretty decent man! f**king forgot to call ebflex again on fri and i was driving to minneapolis and back for a wedding today, plus im pretty sure they arent open on saturdays (i guess i could actually go look if i wasnt so lazy at 3 am cst) 
That’s who I just ordered from.  Great cable and fast shipping.  I emailed so I could get the power cable, ferrules, lugs, and speaker wire in one order. Great to work with and great prices. 

Ok, so I just ordered 25' of ebflex 0 gauge, but the lady said that it's not pure ofc. Ebflex is the stuff I want, right?
EB-flex cables are copper alloy C11000

C11000 - also known as Electrolytic-Tough-Pitch (ETP). This is the most common copper. It isuniversal for electrical applications. ETP has a minimum conductivityrating of 100% IACS and is required to be 99.9% pure. It has
0.02% to 0.04% oxygen content (typical). Most ETP sold today will meet
or exceed the 101% IACS specification. As with OF copper, silver (Ag)
content is counted as copper (Cu) for purity purposes

C10100 - also known as Oxygen-Free Electronic (OFE). This is a 99.99%pure copper
with 0.0005% oxygen content. It achieves a minimum 101% IACS
conductivity rating. This copper is finished to a final form in a
carefully regulated, oxygen-free environment. Silver (Ag) is considered
an impurity in the OFE chemical specification. This is also the most
expensive of the three grades listed here.

C10200 - also known as Oxygen-Free (OF). While OF is considered oxygen-free, itsconductivity rating is no better than the more common ETP grade below.It has a 0.001% oxygen content, 99.95% purity and minimum 100% IACSconductivity. For the purposes of purity percentage, silver (Ag) contentis counted as copper (Cu).

Last edited by a moderator:
EB-flex cables are copper alloy C11000

C11000 - also known as Electrolytic-Tough-Pitch (ETP). This is the most common copper. It isuniversal for electrical applications. ETP has a minimum conductivityrating of 100% IACS and is required to be 99.9% pure. It has
0.02% to 0.04% oxygen content (typical). Most ETP sold today will meet
or exceed the 101% IACS specification. As with OF copper, silver (Ag)
content is counted as copper (Cu) for purity purposes

C10100 - also known as Oxygen-Free Electronic (OFE). This is a 99.99%pure copper
with 0.0005% oxygen content. It achieves a minimum 101% IACS
conductivity rating. This copper is finished to a final form in a
carefully regulated, oxygen-free environment. Silver (Ag) is considered
an impurity in the OFE chemical specification. This is also the most
expensive of the three grades listed here.
soooooooooo, i got the right stuff then? LoL also, should i just order standard 0 gauge lugs for this? i know ill need some heat shrink of differing colors to differentiate between the wires (for my own piece of mind)

Get my RE wire from ebay, also from ac/dc supply in MI as Kush stated. Ordered from them on multiple occasions.

004.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.