• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

ss3079
5,000+ posts

Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser
Up North
Need to get rid of this ASAP.

I'll have pictures for you after - just leave your e-mail and I'll send them to you, or I'll just drop some in this thread.

Power Acoustik A2400DB - http://www.cardomain.com/item/POWA2400DB

Works absolutely fine. Has been powering my uberwoofer like a champ. Never abused, never shut off.

Couple minor scratches that took the paint off where my enclosure rubbed up against it - I'll get detailed pictures of that. I can touch it up with silver model car paint if you wish.

Entertaining offers right now - send me a PM please.

I charge actual shipping, I won't inflate. Amp will be shipped in original box, inside of another box, and packaged so it won't move. Paypal works, money order is ok - amp ships same day or day after money is received, guaranteed. References provided on request ... I have a long list, many multiple $400+ purchases from the forums - 100% eBay @ ss30799

Thanks.

Sold pending payment.

ANeonRider is next in line after mikey060 who will finalize details tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest guys - it's been awesome dealing with mikey060 so far //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yup, sold.

Your PM box is full. It's all packaged up and ready to go. I'll be sent out Monday morning and I'll send a tracking number your way shortly after.

Yup, sold.
Your PM box is full. It's all packaged up and ready to go. I'll be sent out Monday morning and I'll send a tracking number your way shortly after.
yea i just noticed that and emptied it a bit

alright, sounds good steve. thank you:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...