Power Acoustic Mofo 122x? any experience?

if the Fi SSD 12 is a 4 how does the MOFO 12 rank all things concidered?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm looking to update my current system and was pretty set on the fi ssd 12" sub. Everything i've heard on them is that they are pretty much perfect. I recently saw the Power Acoustik mofo 12 and saw it had a 1500rms vs the fi's 1000rms. it seems like a lot of people have them and like them and they are significantly less, could are they any good from a sq stand point?

just wondering if anyone has any insight or experience with PA, inparticular the mofo 12. i'm assuming the sq is lower than fi but sql same or higher. just looking for an insight not a which is louder.

thanks

There's no way in Hell I'd take a Mofo over an SSD. The Fi might be "rated" for 1000 but can take 1500 all day if it's good, clean power. The Mofo is rated for 1500 but I wouldn't give it over 1000 or so. And for SQ purposes the Mofo's are 108 bucks and mass produced. The Fi is double this and custom made. How do you think the Mofo is going to sound comparatively?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...