Post not showing up?

Does that to me also, but I think its when I post external links
Bingo, can't post external links, I have to copy and paste. I guess this is to cut down on spam which can become a huge problem on forums!

does it to me , what i do is go in to the thread lets say its 2 pages i go to the second page and hit reload and that works everytime. this has been goin on for me i would say 2-3 months.
Sounds like to me might be a cache problem, with your browswer. If you cleared cache it might help. Also, when it doesn't show, do you mean the whole page doesn't even load, or what?

Nope. I have yet to actually find a cure and it happens randomly.

Lets say it happens in this thread. However, in any other thread I have no problems. I use several computers and each have had this issue.

This is probably just another bug with the forum software //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif . Another update is coming soon, so maybe that will help...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.