post here if you want overpeck banned

Keep in mind tho, that every time he posts, people swear AT him, and then he starts going nuts. He doesnt just come in, say "F*ck you ALL" and then leave...he is provoked. I know, because I havent been particularly nice to him, and have been nasty to him myself. My actions are MY responsibility...and sometimes, I get mad, or just plain carried away. Basically, we have a re-enactment of the Salem witch trials, b/c he is having all the blame put on him, when he has no control over what WE type.

Eric

SO HIS RETARDED ACTIONS ARE ENTERTAINMENT? FRANKLY WISH I COULD NOT SEE HIS NAME ANYLONGER IT GETS OLD SHEESH BEEN AWAY FOR A MONTH AND HE IS STILL HERE GOING OVER SAME STUFF GET OVER IT

Originally posted by nismo You guys are a lynch mob. As much as I dislike the man, let him speak his mind, and hurt his company. If a man chooses to shoot himself in the foot, who are we to stop him?

As much as it pains me to say this, let him stay.

Eric
Seems to me we had this same kind of conversation about dbhittin. We let him stay because he was so good at setting himself up to be laughed at. I really dont care if overpeck stays or goes.

as much as yall ***** nout this dude im glad i never cross his path guess i just pick the right threads to read:D THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so tired of hearing bout this guy just ignore him and no body ever say sh1t to him and if he raises hell bout something just let him go and dont bother with him maybe one day hell just fadeaway like a bad paint job

His posts are contradictory and funny so let him stay. Who are we to not allow him to make his company have an even worse rep than it already has? I would like to check out some of the equipment his company makes to see if it stacks up to his claims or if (like i assume he is) he is full of ********!!

J

I personally have had several debates and disagreements with Matt. I have been called about every name in the book by him as well- even some that I have never heard before. However, this type of post is not the way to address this matter. If you have a problem with an individual- send them a polite PM addressing your thoughts, and give them a chance to respond. This alone could clear up issues before they get out of hand. Common understanding really does have its purposes.

If this fails- notify the administration of the problem and let them handle it.

Despite Matts rather "interesting" outlook on things, he is a pretty intelligent guy. If you pay attention to some of his posts, or discusssions with other Company Represenatives; and you stand a good chance at learning a lot.

While I personally do not care for Matt and his business practice, let him hang out for a while.

Fact is, everyone will not like everyone. Thats how the world goes.

take it easy,

-zane

i kinda think he takes the freedom of speech a lil too far and his spamming of his over priced woofers is something to behold..... still imo he a twinkie

I agree with everyone thats said let him stay....I enjoy reading the incredibly long threads when im bored...although he is rather annoying...but i do get a kick when he says somethin and then contradicts what he previously said...not the sharpest knife in the drawer...just my opinion

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.