aq will do 4-4.3kish

sd will do 4.8-5.2kish

not worth the upgrade bro

op asks a question and doesnt like what everybody says..sounds familiar
stick with the aq

aq will do 4-4.3kish

sd will do 4.8-5.2kish

not worth the upgrade bro
not that i dont like it . i value peoples opinions but they are goign off of the amp will need repair not that i would have total into the saz4500 as much as i paid for my aq3500 . the saz3500 put out considerably more that the aq3500 and were tlaking about the saz4500 now . and i also upgraded my subs the aq will push them no doubt so i was wondering if the power difference was worth it for the subs . (xl 12 m2s ) and yes i will question peoples opinions :p

not that i dont like it . i value peoples opinions but they are goign off of the amp will need repair not that i would have total into the saz4500 as much as i paid for my aq3500 . the saz3500 put out considerably more that the aq3500 and were tlaking about the saz4500 now . and i also upgraded my subs the aq will push them no doubt so i was wondering if the power difference was worth it for the subs . (xl 12 m2s ) and yes i will question peoples opinions :p
Not gonna notice a bit of diff, if everything is done right..ur talking less then 1k in power dif. and you keep saying the saz3500 did considerably more then the aq, link me please, because from the way ur talking u make it seem like the saz did almost 5k because its a known fact the aq does around 4k-4300ish easy.. so the saz 3500 does what...???

Not gonna notice a bit of diff, if everything is done right..ur talking less then 1k in power dif. and you keep saying the saz3500 did considerably more then the aq, link me please, because from the way ur talking u make it seem like the saz did almost 5k because its a known fact the aq does around 4k-4300ish easy.. so the saz 3500 does what...???
jacob had a thread somewhere where he benchtested both and even with less votlage cause the aq was tested first the 3500 put out a decent amount more im looking for it

SAZ-3500D / AQ-3500D Side By Side - Realm of Excursion

Jacob of sundown audio made a completely unbiased review of his amp vs another..

What are u like 9, Jacob seems like a decent guy but do u really think he would say the aq was better or on par with??

He would loose so much money from his nuthuggers it would be insane

Don't believe everything u see on the interwebz

Jacob of sundown audio made a completely unbiased review of his amp vs another..
What are u like 9, Jacob seems like a decent guy but do u really think he would say the aq was better or on par with??

He would loose so much money from his nuthuggers it would be insane

Don't believe everything u see on the interwebz
starting with insults i see i guess we know who is nine lol . and i dont believe everything on the internet but with some test shots and gut shots and numbers i mean come one what other tests have been done ? i know aq amps clamp high are way under rated but i know the 4500 will do around 1k more im willing to be .

and i know he wouldnt talk up a amp thats not his but he did give reasonable test results imo

SOOOO, the 3500.1 hammers out almost 4.5KW and the SAZ4500 will do what exactly?? Thats the amp we need clamp ratings on. how many more watts will it do over rated with the same electrical supply?? Maybe 4600-4800 @ 14.4??

Your call, i mkno wit sounds bette to say you have a saz4500 over a aq 3500, obviously one number is bigger than the other. But hellll, etch AQ 4300 on your amp , if its the bigger number you want. Apples to apples.

your call man, not worth it to me though.. but im dont even currently own a monoblock right now

That's exactly what i mean its not gonna do "a few hundred more " its gonna do considerably more than my aq for a total investment of 150-175 more than i paid for my aq that amp sold costs more for a reson has more transformers more caps and a lot beefier internals

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.