Possible to emulate an cd changer? and help to understand cdc wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

piphansdk

Hello there!

As a lot of others out there having the Fiat stilo, and maybe another bunch of cars, i really would like to understand how CDC's are working in order to find a fix on how to install a aux cable on the cdc line, where the radio is activating the CDC options if it is present.

I need to find out, how it would be possible to emulate an CDC without buying the expensive tools out there. i have a wiring diagram of the stilo here:

View attachment 26551194

Ofc. i understand c17, c18 and c19 and belive that emulating the CDC would be to short 2 of the other pins or to ground one of them... could someone help me here? and maby explain the use of the other pins? another diagram is found here: FIAT Car Radio Stereo Audio Wiring Diagram Autoradio connector wire installation schematic schema esquema de conexiones stecker konektor connecteur cable shema

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.