Possible new USACI Class!

Doesn't matter to me.

Although I've been reading up on USACi's SQ rules; there's a chance we're going to have a few sanctioned shows out this way next season.

Doesn't matter to me.
Although I've been reading up on USACi's SQ rules; there's a chance we're going to have a few sanctioned shows out this way next season.
USACi doesn't sound like something *I* would be into.

From my understanding....in IASCA you are judged against the rules, in USACi you are judged against the rules and the other competitors.

theres a class called Q that youre only judged on the actual sq, not install or bs...just the sound.

Im planning on building my astro for bass race next year, ***** i couldnt do this too.

USACi doesn't sound like something *I* would be into.

From my understanding....in IASCA you are judged against the rules, in USACi you are judged against the rules and the other competitors.
From what I've read from IASCA rules, they aren't too favorable for older daily drivers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'd rather not be judged down on the fact I don't compete with a show car.

I may do the "Q" class if we can get USACi out here...the thing is, we need to find an org that best fits the SPL and SQ members of the team, ideally.

frosty, what shows are they gonna be having and which area lol the VA or the NC
If we get anything around here, mostly likely it'll be up in SW VA or WV...

Right now, there's just MECA in Hendersonville twice a year, and with the (probable) loss of the WV Soundfests in Princeton, we're going to be forced to make new shows...

Not that bad of a drive up 77, come up here sometime //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.