Ported Box Build Help Quick Please!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

03F150MrSBF
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
I just got some Pioneer ts-w1207d4 subs and now its time for an enclosure. This is going to be my first build so I need a little help. To be blunt.... How do I build it? Im pretty good with measuring and cutting so all I need is a layout with numbers to cut out! The spec sheet calls for 1.65 recommended cu ft. 2.05 max per sub. This is with a 3" x 5.5" diam port. I like the look of slot ports. So could anyone basically build me a box and give me the sizes to cut? Also if you could let me know how you got these numbers. I dont want to always ask for help but want to be able to know what im doing and help someone else out.. Also I would like (if possible) to only use (max) 3 ft. accross.(L) 1ft 4" (H) and 1ft. 2"(W) . If thats not possible then dont mind that. Thanks for any help! Or if anyone has used these subs and reccommend sealed that would be helpful to know as well.

I just got some Pioneer ts-w1207d4 subs and now its time for an enclosure. This is going to be my first build so I need a little help. To be blunt.... How do I build it? Im pretty good with measuring and cutting so all I need is a layout with numbers to cut out! The spec sheet calls for 1.65 recommended cu ft. 2.05 max per sub. This is with a 3" x 5.5" diam port. I like the look of slot ports. So could anyone basically build me a box and give me the sizes to cut? Also if you could let me know how you got these numbers. I dont want to always ask for help but want to be able to know what im doing and help someone else out.. Also I would like (if possible) to only use (max) 3 ft. accross.(L) 1ft 4" (H) and 1ft. 2"(W) . If thats not possible then dont mind that. Thanks for any help! Or if anyone has used these subs and reccommend sealed that would be helpful to know as well.

http://www.reaudio.com/speaker_box/LPort_Box_Calc.html

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/enclosureInfo/ExternalToInternal.asp

http://www.ddaudio.com/dd/caraudio/enclosureInfo/enclosureInfo.asp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.