Ported box 2 12's local pickup

Participant count
  • Participant list

murph
10+ year member

Low for Life
Richmond,VA
I have a box for 2 12's for sale. It is 4 cubes tuned to 30hz. The dimensions are 33.5in Width, 25in Length and 14in Height. Looking for 80 obo local pickup only in the around the Richmond area.

You can see it in this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hurt your selling the box before really putting it to use box put up some good numbers on low power in his car.
I used the aq2200d with it for about 3 months. It was putting out nice numbers 145.8 with the left window down at 38hz.

thats it thought it did **** near that on the 1200 watt amp
Was doing a 142.x meca style on the 1200 watts amp. I gained what I expected meca style would have been probably a little over a 146.

Well what you getting next
I will keep what I have till most likely next spring. There are big plans for the future. Thinking about custom subs with 3hp neo's. I do not plan on chasing numbers though but, chasing lows. I want to make 2 12's feel like a wind tunnel in my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.