Port size??

Participant count
  • Participant list

tankdylan001
10+ year member

Hey guys

I am making an enclosure this weekend and just need a few things answered before i start. The box is for an alpine type x 12" which will be running off an alpine MRX m1100 at 1100 watt RMS 2 ohm load.

I was thinking a 2.0 cubic ft box. What do you think?

Also i'm not sure what port size i'm going to need. Its a normal round port with the plastic tube, not a slot port.

Thank you

i would never design enclosure to specs. one reason is the design given by the company alpine is made to work ok not great in pretty much every vehicle and pretty much any music genre . now if you design a enclosure for a specific vehicle and music preference power available and so on . you would be 10x happy with it then enclosure design to specs.. just my 2c.

if you need a design pm me . ill be glad to help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.