Port length on BASSBOX PRO6

Participant count
  • Participant list
wow that is mighty long,
thats what the wife says.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

but yeah low tuning requires some long ass ports if you want a good size port area.

sorry to bring this thread back but i want to make sure that when bass box calls for a like 4 4iin tubes to be 25" long is that each tube being 25" being long or divide that by 4? someone told me to divide that by four so im very concern. thanks

you already got your answer.
if it calls for 25" of port length with 4 4" ports then you need 4 4" diameter 25" long ports.
it's called making sure, getting more than one opinion you dumb sh it. Would you build a house base one guys opinion . Exactly so STFU

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.