Port length of a 90 degree angle

what is it your trying to figure out? do you have a slot port or a round? a picture would really help

Like the ones from Home Depot? Just measure the shorter length inside with a string, then the longer side, and average the two. Remember not all of it will be counted as "port length" tho. Some of the length is a flared joint which is used to connect the bend to another piece of PVC pipe. Don't count that in the length. If its the one from home depot i believe its around 7 inches of port length if I remember correctly.

Maybe this will help:

ScreenShot2012-05-14at52732PM.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd have the internal port end 7" away from the back wall and just roundover that corner. That back (rounded) wall should effectively extend the...
Yeah, saw that too, was like ??? wtf! They do know there stuff, I usually just roll with it!
You could try to make the port longer, but there might be other reasons with the box won't extend lower, or even the sub. You'd have to reverse...
While that program is pretty neat, it assumes you know the values. I was just recapping the numbers you provided. RS recommends the following...

About this thread

convertstang

10+ year member
convertstang
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from