port help

Participant count
  • Participant list

rain377
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This is probably a simple answer but i just dont know it. I want to build a box with subs and port facing back. The port will be app. 6in wide and in the middle of the box between the 2 subs. The question is when i l the port off to the 2 sides do i keep them both 6 in wide or half them to 3 in each? I wish i had a pic to explain but i dont yet.

3"...

it will work, but best performance will be on one side or the other. i have been seeing a lot of threads on here about people making boxes like this. there is nothing wrong with it as long as you keep that in mind....

Thats ok by me i'm not going to be trying to get max performance out of it. I'm just building a box like this for the looks. As long as it will sound good i'll be happy.

anyone? i just dont know how the math work.
You apparently don't know how the search works either.

This was posted less than a week ago:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300767

Spend some time reading and looking and you may not need to bump your own thread every few minutes. All you needed to do is browse for just a few minutes or search and you would have gotten your answer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.