Port area

Maybe I will try to reset my password there so I can see what you got going on ? I may get out and start rewiring my mugs and tweets today if it's not too dang hot again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I downloaded winisd pro. I got it working and when I get to the part where you add your speakers parameters, I click to save it and it says "consistency check on following parameter groups failed."

What now? I click help and it says " Ms html help is not installed on this pc."

So I downloaded winisd pro. I got it working and when I get to the part where you add your speakers parameters, I click to save it and it says "consistency check on following parameter groups failed."
What now? I click help and it says " Ms html help is not installed on this pc."
Look on YouTube there are videos concerning this exact problem... you have to enter parameters in a certain order I think.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.