Port area

Participant count
  • Participant list
k, should i back it down in size a little bit? its gonna be getting prob 800 rms and dont know how much over the 500 rated they will take. Grabin the type R cuz it looks like a decent lil sub for like 120 bux. Its gonna be a daily setup but i wanna get it metered just for the hell of it :p

800 watts rms should be fine as long as it is clean power. Many on here running 1000 to theirs daily without problem, you just have to be careful and know what you are doing. the type r was the forum boner a little while back and were very popular. great speakers for the money.

it should be clean power. Im gonna have the gains turned down kinda low and no bass boost. It just looked like a nice sub to fit the bill till i get a new car. Its between the type R ported off like 800 rms or my old mmats pro off 400rms sealed ( that sub didnt like ported for some reason).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.