Popping noise from passenger side dash speaker?

Participant count
  • Participants list

kmk4juggalo20
10+ year member

ohio
We recently installed 2 kenwood 12's,kenwood amp, and a set of 3 1/2's in the dash... when i turn it up past a certain point and the bass is bangin the passenger side 3 1/2 pops.. i was confused as to why only the passenger side is popping and not the drivers side... they sound great at low volumes but once the volume goes up and the bass is slammin they pop every few bass hits... anyone have any ideas what it could be? i only have the amp hooked to the subs the 3 1/2's are hooked straight to the cd player... does it need those bass blockers or is there some bad wiring somewhere?? thanks and sorry im a noob with car audio

yeah the only way it stops is if i fade the sound more toward the rear and left side but then its mainly all lows that you can hear lol.. ima tear it back apart today and see if i can figure ssomething out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.