poor audio on Bluetooth calls for pioneer deh80prs

Participant count
  • Participant list

blowthemup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
This is something that's been bugging me a while with my Pioneer deh80prs, the quality for Bluetooth calls just outright ***** and has no volume or clarity. Anyone else having the same problem? Im seriously considering moving away from the deh80prs cause of this.

Thanks for leaving me hanging on this one guys. Was hoping for some feedback to confirm If I have an issue or if everyone is experiencing the same problem.

Bluetooth audio for music is fine its just for the phone calls. I've been turning it up more, almost maxing the volume during phone calls and its tolerable but I feel you shouldnt need the volume maxed out for phone calls. Guess I just gotta get use to it or get something different, haven't found anything on the net with other people complaining so it must just be me lol.

Bluetooth audio for music is fine its just for the phone calls. I've been turning it up more, almost maxing the volume during phone calls and its tolerable but I feel you shouldnt need the volume maxed out for phone calls. Guess I just gotta get use to it or get something different, haven't found anything on the net with other people complaining so it must just be me lol.
My unit has the same BT version and module. Ive noticed it to but my speakers dont seem to mind it, i think my volume for calls is like 40-44 typically. They dont sound like there getting tons of power i just think the input signal for calls is super low for some reason.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

My unit has the same BT version and module. Ive noticed it to but my speakers dont seem to mind it, i think my volume for calls is like 40-44 typically. They dont sound like there getting tons of power i just think the input signal for calls is super low for some reason.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.