Poll: SPL Trophy's or Certificates

Which would you rather have?

• Total voters

SimpleN'Trist
10+ year member

Event Promoter
Due to the economy, it has been brought to my attention that most Simple N'Trist competitors would rather have a $10 registration fee and get a certificate than pay $25 and get a trophy. So...I decided to let everyone vote to see what I should do. I have emplemented the $10 fee at the past couple exhibition events and have gotten positive responses, although a few have complained that there were no trophys. The results of this poll will determine the fees of all future shows until further notice. Thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

-Ben

Simple N'Trist

Well around here we been getting Certificates and still paying 25 plus to run the show. So hard to give an answer to that question. I would rather have a trophy then paper anytime. Some times it feels like ppl dont care about the show that much and just want your money when they give out paper with a score on it and your name. But being your saying 10 bucks does sound like a good idea.

regulars are gonna want to save the money, new comers to the sport want the trophies

are all your shows the same size? id suggest doing a bigger show towards the end and advertising big trophies for that show

it was said a few posts ago but

trophey

unless

the certificate is in a decent frame

and not something printed out on regular old printer paper

Why not look into plaques, they are usually cheaper than trophies, but nicer than certs.

BTW, we charge $15 at every competition and still give out trophies for 1st place and medals for 2nd and 3rd places, you save a ton this way as well.

carshow014.jpg

regulars are gonna want to save the money, new comers to the sport want the trophies
are all your shows the same size? id suggest doing a bigger show towards the end and advertising big trophies for that show
I agree. Most of us who have been competing for years just dont have room for any more trophys. Or dont care to win one any more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Bragging rights ftw! lol

Trophys or not, I just want to make it affordable for everyone. I'm there for you guys to have fun.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...