POLL-Nissan Skyline OR Dodge Viper?

Viper...I think. A 2003, that is.

I'd throw a lot of aftermarket into that engine bay. Even with an older one.

Isnt there a V Spec or something Skyline as well?

- Steve

ya the v-spec model has alot of extra stuff but it adds more weight as well. id rather jus have the gt-r model no v spec.

Originally posted by BassHeadL7 ya the v-spec model has alot of extra stuff but it adds more weight as well. id rather jus have the gt-r model no v spec.
Wait...are we talking R33 or R34 Skylines here?

The GT-R V Spec adds 22 extra lbs in the R33.

And, the GT-R V Spec adds 44 extra lbs in the R34.

- Steve

r 34 but i wouldnt mine havin the v spec 2 model that comes with a carbon fiber hood from the factory. u cant tell because they paint it the same color as the rest of the car so it looks like a normal hood

Skyline, no contest..much more civilized, but can still be made to haul ass. That with all wheel drive, japanese reliability, and utility. (Relative to the quite bare viper)

Originally posted by Jdg784 Skyline, no contest..much more civilized, but can still be made to haul ass. That with all wheel drive, japanese reliability, and utility. (Relative to the quite bare viper)
true....

but I still very much prefer over steering cars than under steering ones. Besides, a Viper makes it to the "drool over" category, whilst a skyline...skyline? well, I say Viper. I've driven in quite a few R32, 33, and 34 but only sat in a viper once. I say viper. I hate Nissan plastic.

ya i have plans to buy an r34 used cuz i cant afford a new one. i have a friend who works at a shop that can import such cars.

Originally posted by BassHeadL7 how can u say plastic. the skylines got more class then that. id say the price tag shows that.
I say my eyes didn't fool me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I say the plastic that the mechanic took out for the car to be in race condition is real. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

face it, it's still a can. A very fast can, but a can nevertheless..:p

Originally posted by BassHeadL7 ya i have plans to buy an r34 used cuz i cant afford a new one. i have a friend who works at a shop that can import such cars.
if you're getting one, congratulations!

Please... no neons and stickers...please, please. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It's already a fast car, and nothing else looks like it already. No need for originality.

p.s. ignore my previous post about it being a can... but seriously, I don't feel that skyline's got "luxury", if that's what you're talking about.

Also, an R34 GT-R? If you like to drag, don't get a GT-R, get a Rear wheel drive version. You should know why. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.