Police

i have my reasons for sayin f*ck church and good to win amp being done,
win amp used to lock up on me so much, it was to big of a hassle for me thats why i said good
Yeah, I don't care about winamp but you're still a dickhead, and i will continue to flame you to my hearts content or until i get tired which will be in about 10 min....

021_18A2.jpg

Picture of my 3rd brake light

i have gotten six it starts off at $150 then it goes up $50 each time. My brother has has aleast 12 to 15 noise tickets. But do no think i go around tryin to be an ass, Cus u can get a ticket for a stock car radio up to loud.

Matter o' fact, parish sheriff stopped by today and told me that an offduty cop has been complaining about me playing my music too loud. This was the second time, from the same guy. Only annoying is is that I don't play it through my neighborhood, its just whenever I'm parked at my house messing around with it and showing it off to people that it pisses them off.

The cop was actually quite nice about it, but he did warn me that if he came out here again he was going to arrest me for disturbing the peace. So I told him sorry and we shook hands, and that was that. Just be nice to the po-pos, and they'll be nice back (sometimes).

I've pulled up next to cops here and cranked it up just to see if they would do anything cause i thought it was just a rumor that you can get a ticket for it (Ihave excuses for getting out of tickets, so i dont worry about that). most don't even look, one just rolled his eyes and drove off....

Haha, yeah, League City cops are pretty cool about it...

Kevin-

Was Riding w/ gary one time and cop told him to turn it down. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/coolflash.gif.4f9740e1268764cfe452b9259e375e3b.gif

Rode w/ collin once, and cop just stared. Didn't say a word tho

considering im off school today and home sick, what else is there to do , i have like 90 posts today and 40 yesterday, being sick *****

Lets give this man a cookie! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/imdaman.gif.bc6c552e19aa4ad8c47461144f40eb1a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Looney_Tune

10+ year member
F**k How You Feel
Looney_Tune
Killeen,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date