Police Radar

i guess you got picked on alot in school //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
No, but consider learning how to use your V1 instead...like how it makes different sounds for every band of radar so you dont have to look at the display.

if you have cash to burn, that's the way to go. So if you do get pulled over the cop doesn't see a detector sitting on your window=better chance of just a warning.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pullover.gif.ac2de04a20ebe8c72a715e86e00c8c0d.gif

the one i have right now is hard to see from the outside but when i did get pulled over i like disconnected it and threw it in the back seat.

if you have cash to burn, that's the way to go. So if you do get pulled over the cop doesn't see a detector sitting on your window=better chance of just a warning.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pullover.gif.ac2de04a20ebe8c72a715e86e00c8c0d.gif
That's one of the main things I like about my SR7.

the one i have right now is hard to see from the outside but when i did get pulled over i like disconnected it and threw it in the back seat.
the cop will see you scuffle around and start thinking somethings up

Make sure you got Ku protection.

I've picked up cops with it in the chicago and detroit area... VERY few but there are some, i've seen maybe 3 total in the 2-3 years i've had the thing. I could see it being switched over too in select area's...since its not common for detectors to.....detect it.

I run a rx65.. saved me from about 3 tickets today alone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

amoffitt

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
amoffitt
Dallas Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date