plywood or particle board with laminate white cover

Oh yeah I found enough scrap pieces of mdf in my shop to build him a box I'm just going to build it for him his birthday is coming up like I said he is a very good friend so I'm just going to do it for free

Considering adding this to the sig. Dibs just in case

With boss subs, it may not matter..
Go for it...I don't mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Or Funky Pups //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Go for it...I don't mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Or Funky Pups //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol

Yeah just got back from lowes went to look for the birch ply to price and compare different ply and it's crazy I never would had thought to use it but yeah I'm going to now it is alot lighter and looks really good I couldn't see alot of knots and stuff like long gouges like the cheap plywood I'm really stoked on build a box out of it , it is here anyways almost twice the price of the mdf which is 35 a sheet the birch was 59 a sheet but if it is better and strong well worth it to me so had to pop that debit card out and bought two sheet of thanx guy for the heads up on that

Lol you will get addicted to it if you have tools that can cut well. No need to predrill holes, Very strong, very light. Can also do wicked stained enclosures. I could actually carry a 16.5 cubic feet gross box all by myself without breaking a sweat.

Hell yeah I'm waiting my stuff from parts express to come in and I'm building myself a new box I'm going to give that Peavy box look put metal inserted handles in it and cover it with the coating that the Peavy boxes have on it with the chrome corner guards I hope it turn out the way I want well see do think that would look good or not

whQgIYm.jpg

I was just fixing to ask if you put it in a van , nice

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Duratex is the coating I was talking bout it is roll on

I hate it here were I'm from we don't have all the different audio shops yall have in cali so ik not very familiar with a lot of car audio yall are using on here so forgive if I act alil dumbfounded about it all we have as far as audio shop is one and it is 70 miles away most of every one around here uses well what they can get which is sony , pioneer, Boston, jl audio, mtx ,kicker and soundstream nothing else unless you order offline so I don't know nothing about ct sounds , dc, sundown , re, or any of those brands it sux here

Most ppl here the biggest I've seen is l7 s and w3 s and stuff along that lines I would love to get something that no one has around here just don't know what is good and what's not kinda just stick to what I know if that make since

I was just fixing to ask if you put it in a van , nice 

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Duratex is the coating I was talking bout it is roll on
Just used Duratex from partsexpress. I would def recommend it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.