plywood or particle board with laminate white cover

So what yall are saying is plywood is better than mdf even the sound
100 dollars that in a blind sound test with identical enclosure design, you would not be able to tell the difference at all. Just convince the fool to get mdf. or at least arauco ply. None of that builder's grade ply with knot holes all around.

I'm going to try this birch plywood on my next box for myself hell I might even start using it if it is better than mdf price to me is not an issue when it come to a good built box because I know the box make the world of diff in how the system will sound and I'm getting pretty old now so lighter is better for me especially since I have a bad back from a car wreak 15 years ago

So why the hell cant pics/links be allowed to be added in threads??? Dam forum...

google birch plywood.....and click see images. You should see some multilayered birch plywood.

So why the hell cant pics/links be allowed to be added in threads??? Dam forum...
google birch plywood.....and click see images. You should see some multilayered birch plywood.
you can add it to threads.

153975_A.jpg

I think I'm fixing to go get a sheet of it and build me a new box just order stuff from parts express for a new one for my self I want to give it a Peavy look so I'm getting the coating for it and metal inserted handle and crome corner pieces I will put pic up when I'm done I hope it turn out the way it is pictured in my head what yall think

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.