Please someone help me pleeeeeeeese

WATERFRONT_AUDI
10+ year member

Okay I just went and bought me a 93 Cadillac el dorado this car is the shiznit anyway I traded in my impala but I took out the system I had I now have they system in my garage and it's just sitting there i wanted to get proffesionally installed bit they charge to much because it has a Bose amplified stock radio how would I go about installing it myself I have the antenna extension the harness n the mounting kit please help

i have a 94 lincoln towncar which has a jbl stock system with a stock sub and all and i just hooked up an after market radio and my system i didnt have to do anything special just connect everything like normal mine works perfectly i dont know how much different the Bose stock system to the jbl is but i didnt have to touch a thing

9 speakers i think all 6x9s and a stock sub not sure what size with a stock amp that powers all of it, then my subs i have 2 kicker l7s and a lanzar 282 amp with 0 gauge wires i just installed it like normal o yeah i have a pioneer DEH-P 2900MP head unit

this thread needs more grammar.

if you have onstar, you will need a chime module

if you do not have onstar, you can bypass the whole bose stereo without anything "extra", if you will.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.