Please read and help if you can

Participant count
  • Participant list

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
Ok. which amp would be good to push 3 Punch HX2 12s? After buying 3 of those my money is somewhat short. i kno a JBL 1200.1 will be nice for 2 of them, so if i got that, which would be another amp to push my third 12? Secondly, since im short on money I was lookin at Power Acoustik. How good are those amps. Im not lookin for nothing super, just decent. If im not mistaken, the ones i was lookin at was a circular shape. And Lastly How good are Profile amps? I looked at a few of them also. Any opinions about any other amplifier would be good and greatly appreciated. Thanks for takin the time to read this post. Also, if it was up to you, would u get a 2 ohm or 4 ohm woofer? (question from my friend)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...

About this thread

KARLEON

10+ year member
Livin' Legend
KARLEON
Chattanooga, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date