Please help with sealed box design two 12"

Participant count
  • Participant list

crazyone
10+ year member

Canada
I am planning on building a sealed box for my two orion xtr 12"

It is going in the back of an 03 mustang and I am looking to use as much of the height and width possible so that it isnt too deep. (want to use the trunk for a few other items)

Specs from Orion:

1.5 cb.ft

42.48 liters

&

1.6cb.ft

45.3 liters

This is the entire trunk space, I would like to use as much of the height and width as possible, and leave as much depth as i can.

h 14.3"

w 32.3"

d 29.5"

Thanks in advance,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

crazyone

10+ year member
crazyone
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from