Please help with choosing an amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list

chrissavi

So I bought 2 12" Kicker Comp R DVC 2 ohm subwoofers a few weeks ago and I've been having problems figuring out what amp I would need to get loud bass out of then. I want as much bass as I get get out of them or close to it for a decent price. The subwoofers have a 1 ohm setting and a 4 ohm setting on an impedance switch which is very confusing to me.View attachment 26554125 I do not want to have to put in any extra batteries or alternators for this install. The car is a 2008 pontiac g6 gxp and I have already installed a 4 gauge wiring kit for an amp. I just need to know what amp I should run, what impedance I should set the subwoofers to, and how I should wire these 2 subwoofers to that amp. Any help is greatly apriciated!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.