please help me!!!!

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 711
U

Unregistered

I need to hook up my turbographix 16 to the 13in black and white security monitor in my glove compartment. I would like to integrate it into my Dr. Crankenstien sound BOX. Also does anyone know how to hook up my comodore 64 to ask for your address when you sit in the drivers seat? I drive a Polish Skoda concept-- please respond

Lol...

I started reading it, and I'm like, this can't be serious.... turbgraphics 16, lol

I remember those days. Those were the good days. I still prefer to SNES w/ "Royal Rumble" to any console game -- ever.

Easy man. I got an alpine cva in my car. And I was very seriously thinking about hooking up my old atari 2600 just to mess with peoples minds. I would love to see the look on someones face.Cva in the dash, dvd player in the dash, a fosgate bd1000.1 and a 800.4 in the trunk. Two Hx2 12's in a fiberglass wheel well enclosure. Flip up the rear seat and on one side you have a 12 disc changer, and a playstation 2. On the other the big bad atari 2600 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif There is nothing quite like the mono sound of the atari played through a good system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.