Please help me get a box idea!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Just Bump It
10+ year member

WI
So I have 2 12 Memphis M3s and I have a lot of questions about boxes. I have them each sealed in their own box right now and the bass is nice and punchy. Decently nice lows. But this isn't going to work. I put them in a bandpass, and that ******. So I want to get a nice ported box made. I was afraid to get one made because when I had another set up facing the trunk there was tremendous rattle. Does anyone have these and have a nice ported box?

Should I get them facing the cabin? Like I've read you're supposed to have your trunk sealed off. My seats do go down but sometimes I need to put them up? Also listen to mostly rap. I give these around 500 rms each.

The port size + length is how you tune to the 33hz. Most box design calculators are accurate enough to design a ported box based on the T/S parameters of the sub you type in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.