Please help me decide between these few

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mike75
10+ year member

World
I can't decide between these...I would really appreciate your opinion on each speaker if you are familiar with it...They are: Diamond Audio S600S (Silk Dome Tweeters) MB Quart PCE 216 Boston Acoustics PRO60 6-1/2" or MB Quart QSC 216...Also, do you know if it is possible to mount the tweeter of the Boston Acoustics anywhere, or is it already mounted to the woofer?..Thank you for your help!

I'd choose the Boston's out of those options.

And yes, you can remove and remotely mount the tweeter to the Bostons. It just has the option to mount them co-axially. But yes, you can remove it and mount the tweeter anywhere just like with a "regular" component set.

How would the MB Quart PCE 216 compare to the Boston Acoustics Pro60? How would the sound compare? I am leaning towards the MB Quarts because they are half the price...Any opinion on the MB Quarts? Any input is appreciated..Thank you

If I was to install the new infinity Kappa's into a car how would that work, since the car's speakers are 4 ohms, and the Kappa's are 2 ohms?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.