please give me your honest opinion on this box

i do..but on the drive to work and whatnot i need my music lol cant live without my good sounding music otherwise it makes me depressed...its an addiction
I am just messing with you (sort of). Studying is important, but there is more to life.

I am just messing with you (sort of). Studying is important, but there is more to life.
i know lol. Applications open in first week of June. I have until June to take the exam but i wanna do it earlier so i have a better chance of interviews hopefully. trying to do things right this time

i know lol. Applications open in first week of June. I have until June to take the exam but i wanna do it earlier so i have a better chance of interviews hopefully. trying to do things right this time
Have you already earned your degree? And is it as a D.M.D.?

Have you already earned your degree? And is it as a D.M.D.?
i have my degree of a BS in biology with minor in chemistry. I didnt get into dental school yet im trying TO get into dental school. I graduated college in may of 2012 and took the exam before but didnt do as good as i wanted too i only scored average and landed 1 interview but then just got waitlisted and never called. hoping this one last time i take my exam and hopefully do good enough to get into columbia or NYU

i have my degree of a BS in biology with minor in chemistry. I didnt get into dental school yet im trying TO get into dental school. I graduated college in may of 2012 and took the exam before but didnt do as good as i wanted too i only scored average and landed 1 interview but then just got waitlisted and never called. hoping this one last time i take my exam and hopefully do good enough to get into columbia or NYU
Gotcha man. Well, congrats on your degree, and good luck on the exam.

2 Cu. Ft. Custom-Ported MDF Subwoofer Enclosure for 12" Round Sub (2.0 @ 32Hz)
3 Cu. Ft. Custom-Ported MDF Subwoofer Enclosure for 12" Round Sub (3.0 @ 35Hz)

i would get a MSW enclosure over ground shaker if we are talking about prefabs...

SSA subs cannot stand being in small @ss enclosures, might as well go with a gigantic sealed enclosure for the Xcon if you dont have the room or $ and time for a proper enclosure. They aren't too bad in a sealed box.
I concur with this. 2.0 with 32 hz would be great in your car for only $120? what a steal.

wow guys.. for a box 30 wide, 14 high and 17 deep the shop just called me and said 425 to build JUST the box without doing any nice paneling or flooring to raise it off the floor.. **** that **** im gonna ask someone from here to design me the box.. hes going to email me the designs that i paid for though

mike here is the cad drawing of the box cannot disclose exact measurements for copyright purposes but port will be two inches wide allowing proper air flow through port!

thats what he just wrote to me in the email... along with a horribler picture of a box without any measurements or anything... omfgView attachment 26546762

I JUST PAID 50 DOLLARS FOR THIS CRAP?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow guys.. for a box 30 wide, 14 high and 17 deep the shop just called me and said 425 to build JUST the box without doing any nice paneling or flooring to raise it off the floor.. **** that **** im gonna ask someone from here to design me the box.. hes going to email me the designs that i paid for though

mike here is the cad drawing of the box cannot disclose exact measurements for copyright purposes but port will be two inches wide allowing proper air flow through port!

thats what he just wrote to me in the email... along with a horribler picture of a box without any measurements or anything... omfgView attachment 26546762

When it comes to good boxes, I've only trusted the reputation of Dave the box guy. He's one of the best I know and also sells blueprints as well.. You should check out his site. Dave The Box Guy Reasonable prices and great craftsmanship. For a 12" ported box plan, it's only 30 bux from him. I think you won't be disappointed.

mike here is the cad drawing of the box cannot disclose exact measurements for copyright purposes but port will be two inches wide allowing proper air flow through port!thats what he just wrote to me in the email... along with a horrible picture of a box without any measurements or anything... omfgView attachment 26546762

Who did you pay 50.00 for that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.