Play mp3's from dvd-r

Elros

Right now I have a pioneer in-dash cd mp3 player, and I can put a lot of mp3's on one cd (120). But I have about 25 gigs of music. I can fit 4.7 gigs of mp3's on one dvd. So I'm looking for, and having a hard time finding, a reliable in-dash dvd unit that will play mp3s burnt on dvd. I don't need the unit for any other purpose. Can anyone help me out? I'm looking to spend less than $300.

Silas

Right now I have a pioneer in-dash cd mp3 player, and I can put a lot of mp3's on one cd (120). But I have about 25 gigs of music. I can fit 4.7 gigs of mp3's on one dvd. So I'm looking for, and having a hard time finding, a reliable in-dash dvd unit that will play mp3s burnt on dvd. I don't need the unit for any other purpose. Can anyone help me out? I'm looking to spend less than $300.
Silas
About the only thing that will do that is the indash dvd players that have the fold out screen.

JVC makes a unit that plays dvd-r's full of mp3's... [Link]

I just wish it had some better features since it only has one set of 2v preamp outputs...

EDIT: Looks like pioneer offers one also... [Link]

If you would read the post right before yours, you would see that there are some that do...
Oh, my bad, before you edited and put the links in I thought you were referring to ones with screens. I just assumed the pioneers didn't have it because on their site it doesn't list it.

Oh, my bad, before you edited and put the links in I thought you were referring to ones with screens. I just assumed the pioneers didn't have it because on their site it doesn't list it.
I edited the post no more than 2 minutes after I posted it to add the second link, well over 40 minutes before your post. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.