plastic rattle

Participant count
  • Participant list

TDot
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Bronx
Does deadener work on plastic? Is it the plastic rattling, or is it a matter of the plastic against the metal or other plastic?

What's up with this Don guy everyone is saying to buy the acoustic stuff from? Sent him an email with my order and have heard nothing back (couple weeks now), I've read a bunch of other posts and seems like it's a pattern smh. I think I'll prob just go with secondskin for my dampening stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

During my replacement of a factory sub I had my factory plastic enclosure just sitting in the back with my new sub just sitting in it loosely and...
Open screw holes sound like a little muffler, loose box panels sound like a massager on a wooden table.
Example. H.depot or Lowes should have some also? or a hardware store
Thanks all for your responses! In regards to the dB meter suggestions, I ended up using my Blue Yeti microphone which supposedly can handle up to...
Play the system when your muffler is cold and crawl under there and grab shitt until it quits rattling. That is really the only way to fix the...

About this thread

TDot

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
TDot
Bronx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date