Planet audio

Planet Audio is often overlooked ... but I personally am a fan of their amps. Nothing too special, but they work well, and have a decent price.

I assume you are talking about the RF Power HE2.

Before we compare anything, some specifics would help narrow it down. What size box would these drivers be in ? How much power would they be seeing ? What are you looking for in terms of sound - do you want it to be clean, accurate, and nice sounding; or are you willing to sacrifice some sound quality for more loudnes ? Also, what size are these two woofers ?

For those that don't know:

bb150.jpg

- Steve

Heah Sorry HE, I would be comparing 12' each, and only one sub, the rockford I would give either the rf 1050, or the rf 1001bd, the planet audio, I ould be giving a PA 850. I would give up some sound for loud, but not too much. My trunk is the limit, they can have as much as they want of it. I have a 95 neon. Any Ideas on this would be great, thanks

the BB will own that rockford speaker... port it with about 40 inches of port tuned to about 33hz and it will sound beautiful.... and they get real loud of like no power....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.