Planet Audio P1002 amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 26552265View attachment 26552266View attachment 26552267View attachment 26552268Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I had to fix this amplifier, the ground, power and remote had to be soldiered back into place. The input RCA also had an issue. Outside is a little scratched. This has a Zed audio board. All are RMS ratings;100x2@4ohms, 150x2@2ohms 225x2@1ohm, 450x1@2ohms.

Price:

$80+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS flat rate or UPS. which ever is less than $20.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be new to this forum, but I am not new to the world. No, I will not ship it to you without payment. What do you need to know? You can ask, or make an offer.
With a low post count you may not see very many offers. You may know your stuff, and be completely legit. Just lots of scamming still goes on. He was just wondering if you would ship it first to a long time member first before they send payment. Just an option. Obviously you wouldn't consider that with someone who had a low post count or was new to the forum. But rather long time members with good feedback.

You don't have to of course, just may make Scare off lots of potential customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...