Planet Audio bb2400.1

mojobass
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

Planet Audio bb2400.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp works great, has been used very slightly. Purchased new 4 months ago. As mint as the day i got it, still have original box, birthsheet and also includes bass knob. Thanks everyone

Price:

300 plus shipping, OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shippping is covered by buyer unless we work out a deal that states otherwise.

Item Pictures:

S7302421-1.jpg

S7302430-1.jpg

S7302424-1.jpg

Yea like said before. These are great relible amps. A few guys that I compete with use them and have great success. .5 daily not a problem, they will do .25 burps aswell along as you have good electrical they work great. I would deff buy a bb2400.1 over anything else in that price range if that was the power I wanted. Here is a good 1 for ya to show what these amps are capable of. 1 of my teammates ran 2 bb2400.1 on 8 audiopipe bd 15's in a 4th order and did 155db at 35hz

email sent.. and 00cex i dont seem to have a pm from you?? shoot me another one about what you were asking

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.