Planet Audio bb2400.1

mojobass
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

Planet Audio bb2400.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp works great, has been used very slightly. Purchased new 4 months ago. As mint as the day i got it, still have original box, birthsheet and also includes bass knob. Thanks everyone

Price:

300 plus shipping, OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shippping is covered by buyer unless we work out a deal that states otherwise.

Item Pictures:

S7302421-1.jpg

S7302430-1.jpg

S7302424-1.jpg

Most of the birth sheets I've seen for these amps do about 2100-2200, if you google for them, you'll find them. Everything I've read say they're good amps, glws man.

Thanks everyone! I'll look at the birth sheet when I get home and see exactly what it says! Has always been a strong amp for me, pushed my xxx great!

all these post dumpers are faggs..these are quality amps and will do over 2k. Just because alot of the new planet audio stuff is junk, doesnt mean all of it is..these same people would likely bash on old ZED Planet amp as well......Bottom line is that these amps are almost on par with something like an aq2200 or Cresendo 2k, and easily on par with a BXi 2010d. Amp is priced about right OP, these usually go for 225 to maybe 260$ or so. Dont listen to the lowballers who want everything for 5% of new cost

Thanks man appreciate all the good feedback on the amp! I've never had a issue with it and like I said it pushed my 15 xxx great! All pms replied, thanks everyone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.