Planet Audio anarchy 3000 is the s**t! Its a turd! lol

How the heck can a manufacturer sell a product like this and not be sued for false advertising? Even in the manual its all lies. Watch the video please and tell me your thoughts.,

i have seen a few planet audio stuff shine like the PLANET AUDIO BIG BANG 2400 is a good amp , its the longer skinny one.. i wouldnt call there stuff (( total junk ) but most of there stuff is low end but they do make some ok stuff

How the heck can a manufacturer sell a product like this and not be sued for false advertising? Even in the manual its all lies. Watch the video please and tell me your thoughts.,

i have seen a few planet audio stuff shine like the PLANET AUDIO BIG BANG 2400 is a good amp , its the longer skinny one.. i wouldnt call there stuff (( total junk ) but most of there stuff is low end but they do make some ok stuff
Yeah, they dont make it anymore. even the big bang series has gone downhill

Yeah, they dont make it anymore. even the big bang series has gone downhill
lol yea another brand thats gone down hill is R.E audio one of my faviort brands since early 2000z. funny thing is alot of people on here say re audio blows and stuff like that , but the truth is re still makes some pretty good stuff, i really want to get my hands on a ztx v2 5000 the specs are pretty nice on it. im not worried about there being tons of power terminals on my amps and what not so the one power terminal on it VIA being 5000 watts is fine for me.. the thd rating on it is what i look for alot to and the filters on it.. its not gunna be a b2 amp or a zapco but im pretty sure the re will be just what i expect it to be

Yeah man i had a old silver 2400w big bang v2 I believe. It was nasty on the jbl gti's I had. But this video just blew me away! Claiming 2100 RMS at one ohm and made like 400 watts? Wtf is the reason for lying so bad?

RE has went down hill with a few products but still shine with their a few sub lines. Amps are over rated for the most part but if I had the money I would rock a pair of their XXX sub's but have to run them on a pair of ax2000hc's to make it legit for me

Vast majority of people don't know and lying like this isn't really illegal. On here, we have a point of reference, most others don't. Not many joes on the street have the opportunity to listen to a real 3kW setup to know the difference. Then again, at that price...they may not even care. Most of the just clip the life out of those things and their idea of bass is anything that's in the trunk that makes noise. There's a market for everything, even this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.