ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I couldn't deal with the monochrome red interior to be honest

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I couldn't deal with the monochrome red interior to be honest
Hispanic guy, a lot of embossing in the leather and stuff. Hidden compartment for whatever you wish 😂. Very expensive interior. There's no way I would pay that much for an interior. The upholstery guy has like a three year waiting list.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hispanic guy, a lot of embossing in the leather and stuff. Hidden compartment for whatever you wish 😂. Very expensive interior. There's no way I would pay that much for an interior. The upholstery guy has like a three year waiting list.
I looks good and everything but it's just not my thing. Not throwing shade just saying that its a lot of red. Too much fo me. Craftsmanship looks excellent. Interior work in pretty much the only thing I have to pay someone else to do when it comes to restoring cars.

Bobbytwonames

Trigger Man!
Aug 28, 2018
Vegas
I looks good and everything but it's just not my thing. Not throwing shade just saying that its a lot of red. Too much fo me. Craftsmanship looks excellent. Interior work in pretty much the only thing I have to pay someone else to do when it comes to restoring cars.
I hear ya. $15K

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Only thing I couldn't do growing up was body work. Had a friend that went to school for it so he would do that stuff for me for a case of beer or two and the supplies. Now the build I am planning once I get the car I will leave the interior stock looking except replace anything with OPGI Replacement Parts, sound deadening and will have a place up here do the paint once I am ready. Still 3-4 years off but can't wait to do it.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Kickstand

CarAudio.com Well Known
Jan 1, 2021
Maple Ridge
On a different note
This one was mine, at the time of its demise it had about 400hp and by far was the most enjoyable to drive car I have ever owned
I still miss that car

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
O.k., that was an absolutely pointless Google search.
That moment when the retard admits he can't even google.
On a different note
This one was mine, at the time of its demise it had about 400hp and by far was the most enjoyable to drive car I have ever owned
I still miss that car

Das hot mayne.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 18)

• B
  • Spider Monkey

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds