Planes, trains, and automobiles

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

In July 1968 Mickey Thompson and his crew took three 1969 Mustang Mach 1s (built in late 1967/early 1968, making them among the first ’69s built) to the Bonneville Salt Flats. Hit the link in our bio to read more. Pictured here: Mickey Thompson, Bob Ottum, Ray Brock, and Danny “On the Gas” Ongais.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Wait for it! Everytime I see vids of killer diesels it makes me want to build one so bad. This monster put out 2300 ft lbs of torque before the dyno couldn't take any more. That is insane!

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Anyone else see the Tesla Cybertruck reveal? Everything about it was weird, from the truck to the presentation. Good thing it'll be fast af and relatively cheap.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Anyone else see the Tesla Cybertruck reveal? Everything about it was weird, from the truck to the presentation. Good thing it'll be fast af and relatively cheap.
Looks dope with the solar panel roof on it.

But yea, that's all I've got at this point.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Looks dope with the solar panel roof on it.

But yea, that's all I've got at this point.
I like the truck very futuristic looking and sub three second 0-60 and ten second quaterile times. I about died though when they threw the metal at the "unbreakable" windows and they shattered. Musk was like, oops that wasn't supposed to happen, we'll have to fix that. Embarrassed.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Good looking Mustang. Wonder what he did to the engine that was worth ruining the hood for. Back in the day when we had to much motor we'd just remove the hood.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 20)

• sherwood71
  • B

Trending topics

Latest classifieds