Central Region Pix from March 27, 2010 eCrack.net Show in Mt. Vernon, IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list
We have 1 per month on the last saturday of every month. I will post them here from now on, but consider this a personal invite.
thanks

5hrs away, that's why I never mentioned these shows. If you guys are up for a road trip then I'm down as I see some JL's to beat up on LOL
****. i thought it was closer by lake in the hills. wrong direction

was just reading about the "battle category". Tell me more...
The battle category is like pinks. We have a bunch of guys with stereos that don't meter because then their lie would be ruined. They just stand around and watch the comp and talk ****. You can call them out, set your own terms. It can be SPL, bassrace(although I'm not sure what this proves) or anything. You can call out the judges (myself, because I don't enter the comps but I have a decent setup) or whoever you want. You name the stakes, once it's agreed upon you give the money or whatever the terms were to the judges. Whoever wins takes it all. If you bet cars, or stereos, I'll put tire chauks (chalks?) behind your tires and make you pull up to the curb so you can't drive off. If you refuse, it goes on the website that you backed down. I'm talking pics, videos, a write up etc. There are plenty of witnesses and video evidence that will stand up in court. It hasn't been taken advantage of yet. I coined the phrase: "Either he shuts up or puts his nuts up."

I like it. haha

I set all the rules up for the local guys though... just so they can be competitive. I didn't want to have to clamp power or count subs or fuse ratings. I can just group them by their maximum spl and then tell them to pick a song that has sustained bass for 30 seconds. They lose, and pay me for a private test and tune.

The battle category is like pinks. We have a bunch of guys with stereos that don't meter because then their lie would be ruined. They just stand around and watch the comp and talk ****. You can call them out, set your own terms. It can be SPL, bassrace(although I'm not sure what this proves) or anything. You can call out the judges (myself, because I don't enter the comps but I have a decent setup) or whoever you want. You name the stakes, once it's agreed upon you give the money or whatever the terms were to the judges. Whoever wins takes it all. If you bet cars, or stereos, I'll put tire chauks (chalks?) behind your tires and make you pull up to the curb so you can't drive off. If you refuse, it goes on the website that you backed down. I'm talking pics, videos, a write up etc. There are plenty of witnesses and video evidence that will stand up in court. It hasn't been taken advantage of yet. I coined the phrase: "Either he shuts up or puts his nuts up."I like it. haha

I set all the rules up for the local guys though... just so they can be competitive. I didn't want to have to clamp power or count subs or fuse ratings. I can just group them by their maximum spl and then tell them to pick a song that has sustained bass for 30 seconds. They lose, and pay me for a private test and tune.
all right then PM me so we can set something up as I'm calling out the parking lot full of **** talkers....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.