Pioneerpimp's Four 15s and 12,000rms **build Log*

bump. no work done //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

but i did buy sandpaper

battery rack is built, pics soon. nothing fancy though, but does the trick.

i made a list of things i need to do before may 25th, i have 24 things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

You would be surprised what install like this will do when they get a decent amount of power put to them.

And PP you would fall in love with a router and a flushtrim bit, first one take some patience with a circle jig then you rip the hell out of the rest, the bearing follows the original cut and makes perfect duplicates.
Ive got a nice Jasper jig but my old router might not be doing the trick. What bits do most of you guys get for cuttin circles? I have a flush trim but failed......about how many passes usually for 1 circle?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i have a nice black amnd de3cker jigsaw, thing is quality material from the shitty ass ****in walmart, sorry guys but updaytes tomorrow

not to be a hater, but are you sure your woofers are going to breathe properly with that thick of a baffle? The airflow around the back of the woofers could probably get pretty funky. And why not use plywood as it is so much stiffer than MDF?

Also, someone mentioned an alarm. You should get on that ASAP. I know when I see a van with blacked out windows and decals, I think there must be some good stuff in there to have.

I'm very interested to see how it works out though.

not to be a hater, but are you sure your woofers are going to breathe properly with that thick of a baffle? The airflow around the back of the woofers could probably get pretty funky. And why not use plywood as it is so much stiffer than MDF?
Also, someone mentioned an alarm. You should get on that ASAP. I know when I see a van with blacked out windows and decals, I think there must be some good stuff in there to have.

I'm very interested to see how it works out though.
Woofers will be fine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

yea im hoping the woofers will be fine.

alot of competitors always told me you can never have too thick of a baffle.

but im off to china inn and the liquor store.

who wants front baffles pics? if enough do i might upload them tonight and throw them on, subs are in, and its painted and looking good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.