Pioneer Subs

What are you implying by posting this thread? You obviously do not have much common sense IF you actually want us to praise/respect these Pioneer drivers based on this article. The guy who engineered/designed/built this SPL vehicle is remarkable for his accomplishments. To accommodate all those amps and batteries, he better be able to blow away all the competetions. Why dont you try putting those Pioneer subs in your ride and see what you can get out of it? The main factor in SPL comps in that level is "EXTREME QUANTITY." Now how does that relate to any of us here in this forum who mainly discusses drivers and their quality?

Relax Evil,he Is Just Stating That Pioneer Does Make Some Good Stuff...AND THAT IT NOW HOLDS THE RECORD FOR GREATEST SPL...NO IT WASNT KICKER OR ALPINE ECT, ECT....IT WAS PIONEER... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

it wasn't the subs it was the install... plus i haven't seen a lot of people here say that pioneer *****, they do have decent subs...but their low-end subs that cost under 200 don't even nearly compare to mags, treo's, oz matrix, re, ed, dd in spl or sq.

Lower end pioneer = not too shabby.

They sound alright for the few dollars you pay for them, one of the better low end subs on the market. Not my first pick, but far from my last.

Shawn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

The Pioneers sub they used isn't bad rating wise triple stacked 320oz magnets ain't to shabby heh. I've seen a few vans for competition that have 9 15's and about the same in batteries etc that only hit high 160's to about 170. So I will give it it's kudos but I still think I'll stick with the more well known subs of boom the re's trio's brama's h2's eclipses/ inhumans etc cause I know they will hold up for ungodly abuse where as pioneers err don't have that reputation I really would like to see it handle the 5000w peak for a few seconds. I could be wrong but still would like to see if it took it.

I was just trying to show you that pioneer makes some good subs is all, and I didn't say, ever one hates pioneers look at this, I just said to all you who think they ****, that could be 3 or 100 people. And I didn't mean to affend anyone (eviljin) if you don't like my thread don't read it.

i heard the new pioneer premiere subs. i think they were the 125's i dont remember. i actaully liked them better than the kickers. they arent bad subs in my opinon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.